In today’s fast-paced business environment, Veda understands that businesses need quick access to reliable information, delivered in a user-friendly format. Before entering into partnerships, supplier arrangements, or relationships with new customers it’s important to be able to verify an entity; as well as assess the risk it could pose to your business.
To assist the due diligence process, Veda’s suite of Company File Reports provides at-a-glance comprehensive ASIC Company Register information in a user-friendly online format, helping our clients save considerable time, and highlighting critical information from the outset.
Benefits to you
- Flag adverse information for quick reference
- Triple verification checks of an organisation’s identity
- Online access to simple and easy-to-read reports
- At-a-glance summaries
- No-fuss requests for extra reports.
- An easy-to-read Australian Business Register (ABR) summary
- Clearly defined symbols that flag the presence of adverse information held on Veda files
- Links to other related commercial searches which may assist in your investigations
- A PPSR Grantor Search on request, which can greatly improve workflow efficiencies in your searches.