Risk Management isn't just for large businesses - it's equally relevant to today’s small business. Regardless of budget, businesses need to know whether to say 'Yes, No, or Maybe' to a credit application.
DecisionFlow is an automated decision tool which leverages data sources from Veda, in conjunction with a Credit Risk Manager’s evaluation criteria. The result is an instant and consistent decision-making processes when considering whether to accept or deny a credit application. This simplified process is controlled at all times by the person responsible for your company's credit policy.
DecisionFlow provides consistency around report ordering throughout the business and provides functionality around PPSR requirements via registration and grantor searches.
Benefits to you
- Instant Decisioning Results: Receive decisions as quickly as your business needs them. Leverage Veda’s processing platform and its optimised connections into Australia’s most trusted data sources.
- Alert Monitoring on entity and principals: Veda Alerts monitor adverse and ASIC information changes on organisations and individuals to which you have provided credit. This gives a good indication if your customers might be experiencing financial difficulties.
- Override Facility: You have control over what application decisions to override at any time. As the Credit Manager, you may grant this power to any business.
- Control Policies for multiple divisions: DecisionFlow allows different policy rules and procedures for multiple units within a company. DecisionFlow recognises that not all company business units have the same credit criteria.
- Applications stored for 2 years: DecisionFlow allows you to retrieve your application data for up to 2 years. This will let you view the decision result and credit report.