As more Australians apply for credit, it’s more important than ever to adopt a fast, flexible and controlled approach when deciding to accept, refer or decline a credit application.
DecisionPoint 3 is Veda’s 3rd generation decisioning system, designed to help our customers automate their decisioning process - to enable fast but accurate decisions. DecisionPoint 3 allows a clients’ business team to drive decisioning policies, strategies and rules through the framework of a strategy design studio (DecisionPoint 3 Studio).
Benefits to you
- A powerful and user friendly strategy design environment that lets you create and manage data strategies and decision paths
- Define the data you need with the automatic WSDL Generator ‘Your Data strategy’. When the strategy is rolled-out to production, the web service WSDL is automatically generated
- Derive new characteristics from data using Action Scripting - a powerful scripting language that can be applied to business operations and accompanying calculations
- Streamlined deployment enables an efficient integration process for creating, packaging, and deploying paths into production or test environments
- Don’t re-invent the wheel. With object sharing and re-use, you can define once, share with others - and then re-use
- Choose which information you share - whether it’s strategy paths, data objects and classes, rules, or actions. You can share this enterprise-wide, or at your discretion.
DecisionPoint 3 is made up of three modules – DataLink Manager, Decision Manager and Process Manager. Businesses can elect to implement all or select components.
DecisionPoint 3 allows a clients’ business team to drive decisioning policies, strategies and rules through a strategy design studio. It allows clients to create, manage and roll-out decisioning strategies easily, with minimal involvement from the IT department.
- Changes can be implemented more quickly
- Changes are more responsive to market conditions
- New products can be implemented faster
- Competitive advantages can be seized, by being the first-to-market.