DecisionPoint 3 DataLink Manager
Managing data sources is becoming more complex, as more data is incorporated into business decisions.
Market changes require businesses to respond to and adjust their risk strategies with greater agility. This means businesses must have a fast and flexible approach to managing risk.
The DecisionPoint 3 DataLink Manager allows clients to define and implement a consistent data enrichment strategy and credit bureau strategy across each of its portfolios. This helps you to you increase efficiencies in risk assessment while making faster more informed decisions across several business units.
DecisionPoint 3 DataLink Manager can support better business' confidence, knowing your risk strategies are being consistently enforced across all of your portfolios.
Benefits to you
- Service Catalogue: Used to incorporate new bureau products and data sources without the need to upgrade or deploy new software
- Multi-bureaux support: DataLink Manager is designed to facilitate multi bureaux access as part of any business process requiring bureaux data
- Report Caching: Avoid repurchasing data products using DataLink Manager’s caching capabilities. DataLink Manager allows you to define rules to check for cached records before making a decision on repurchasing data
- Merging Data from multiple bureaux: Retrieve data from multiple bureaus and create a single comprehensive report
- Single Sign-On (SSO): DataLink Manager can integrate with any SSO service that caters for LDAP access
DecisionPoint 3 DataLink Manager is one of the components of our flagship Decisioning Solution: DecisionPoint 3. It allows clients to manage their decisioning data sources using one platform. This gives credit managers more control over credit policy workflows and decisioning- and it reduces IT dependency.
DataLink Manager streamlines the data connectivity, data enrichment, and strategy deployment across multiple business units within an organisation. This can result in faster, more informed decision-makin - and improved efficiency.