Portfolio Review Score (Consumer Risk)
Foresight into future behaviour is invaluable - through understanding a customer’s current behaviour with other credit providers.
Given the trend of small business relying on multiple sources of credit, it is impossible to forecast future behaviour through internal analysis alone.
Portfolio Review Score summarises data on a customer’s file into one single number, enabling your business to instantly view your most risky and least risky customers.
Benefits to you
Portfolio Review Score can help you to:
- Manage portfolio risk and channel credit exposure away from high-risk accounts
- Identify limit increase opportunities and limit decrease requirements
- Reduce debt collection costs through tighter controls and better channeling of activity
- Enable more effective capital adequacy estimates to be implemented.
- Predict the likelihood for an adverse event over the next 12 months.
The Portfolio Review Score is restricted to use for revolving credit accounts e.g. credit cards.