Help reduce your organisation’s credit risk with Veda’s Trading History service.
Without a detailed view of an organisation, its directors or proprietors and their other business interests, you may not fully understand the risk that potential customers pose.
To address these challenges, Veda offers an enhanced Trading History report; a report that goes four times deeper than a basic credit check - beyond the business and into the people behind it.
Click here to download the Trading History Brochure.
Benefits to you
- Prioritise risk at a glance using Veda’s reliable Trading History report score
- Improve your operational efficiency by having essential information in one easy-to-read report
- Help improve your cash flow and profitabiity by knowing the people you do business with.
- An organisation credit risk score showing the likelihood of an adverse event, or failure, occurring in the next 12 months
- A separate credit risk score on each of the directors/proprietors of the business
- Trade payment data, providing superior insights into customer payment behaviour and leading to more intelligent credit management decisions
- New data from the Australian Tax Office on an organisation’s GST and ABN status and an indication of their industry classification using standardised ANZIC codes
- An easier to read format and new executive summary page enabling easier access to key information, such as credit history and ASIC information
- New decisioning rules for Decision Flow customers.
- You can predict over 40% more company failures by using enquiry data + adverse data
- Gain a further 30% increase in the predictive power by adding individual data
- 65% of company failures had no previous adverse at point of enquiry and yet Veda’s new Trading History score can identify 73% of company failures in the bottom 20% of the scored Veda bureau population.