With leading-edge technology and a reputation for delivering outstanding customer and candidate service, Verify assists organisations of every size to confirm their candidates are who they say they are - and that they have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications to perform the job.
Verify can complement the checks already undertaken by a company or provide a comprehensive verification solution extending from basic identity, criminal, qualification, credit, reference and licence checks; through to on-line psychometric assessment and pre-employment medicals. Our range of over 100 checks includes:
- Identity checks
- Criminal background checks
- Qualification and registration checks
- Performance history checks
- Licence checks
- Financial background checks
- Psychometric assessments
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Medical assessments
Visit VerifyCV.com.au for more information.
Benefits to you
- Most extensive service range – the range of services now numbers over 75, the broadest in the industry today. You can access a single check or tailor verification packages for different roles to meet specific needs across your business.
- Online candidate consent – online candidate consent (even from your mobile phone) for 98% of our services means faster response and quicker turnaround times.
- Fast turnaround times – state-of-the-art online technology which provides direct online access to the databases of key 3rd party information providers.
- Total Confidentiality and Privacy Assured –fully compliant with the National Privacy Principles and Australian Standard 4811:2006 - employment screening, and were a finalist in the Australian Privacy Awards.
- RCSA Supporter – partnering the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association in providing background verification services to the Australian recruitment industry
Verify Consultancy Service
Verify can also assist in developing and implementing a leading-edge candidate verification solution to help you meet your organisation's compliance needs and mitigate risk. Our range of consultancy services include:
- Process development - Determine how and where background verification fits in the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Staff and candidate communication - Develop staff and candidate communications in line with your verification processes, privacy obligations,brand values and industry best practice.
- Verification check recommendations - Provide recommendations of best practice background verification checks based on commonly recruited positions.
- In-depth role evaluation - Build a ‘check package’ for each position, based upon the specific risks identified.