A Company Credit Report allows you to quickly and effectively assess a company or business you are about to enter into a business relationship with. The Company Credit Report is available on either companies or businesses.
It provides a risk assessment on small to medium size companies and businesses utilising the information available on the Veda's database, including public record data.
Veda has developed a powerful credit scoring model based on the analysis of the entire Veda database, including public record information. Credit scores are produced by analysing over 250 characteristics according to industry accepted and proven statistical processes.
Our definition of a 'small to medium' sized enterprise, is one that typically has:
- gross operating revenue of less than $10M for the year
- gross assets of less than $5 million at the end of the year
- fewer than 50 employees at the end of the year
It is acknowledged that a commercial score may not always accurately reflect the risk associated with large corporate entities, due to the higher than average credit activity typically associated with these organisations.
A bureau score should be used in partnership with your own policy requirements which may include other circumstances relevant to the credit application.
- Quick and comprehensive assessment of a company/business
- Provides a highly reliable online score for small and medium size entities
- Can replace expensive investigations
- Assisting in lowering application processing costs
- Helps to reduce your exposure to bad debt
Note: Company Information is regularly updated on the ASIC database. If you require a comprehensive risk assessment of a company, its current directors, its current status and other company details, use the Company & Director Credit Report (Pty. & Pty Ltd. only)
A Company & Director Credit Report risk assessment includes a current ASIC search and up to date details of both the company and its directors.