A Company & Director Credit Report allows you to quickly and effectively assess a company you are about to enter into a business relationship with as well as its directors.
A Company & Director Credit Report score is very powerful as it combines all the information available from an up-to-date ASIC search and all Veda information held on a company and its directors to arrive at a single credit score. The score, summarised Veda data and full ASIC and Public Record data are displayed on screen for your review as well as sent to your designated email address.
Recommended for assessing credit applications from incorporated small to medium enterprises (SME's), The Company & Director Credit Report has been developed for the assessment of small to medium-size organisations. Industry proven and accepted statistical processes are used to arrive at the risk assessment contained within the report. This report is suitable for assessing PTY or PTY LTD companies.
This report cannot be used for LTD companies.
Our definition of a 'small to medium' sized enterprise, is one that typically has:
- gross operating revenue of less than $10M for the year
- gross assets of less than $5 million at the end of the year
- fewer than 50 employees at the end of the year.
It is acknowledged that a commercial score may not always accurately reflect the risk associated with large corporate entities, due to the higher than average credit activity typically associated with these organisations.
A bureau score should be used in partnership with your own policy requirements which may include other circumstances relevant to the credit application.
- Quick and comprehensive assessment of a company and its directors
- Provides a highly reliable online score for small and medium size companies
- Can replace expensive investigations
- Assisting in lowering application processing costs
- Helps to reduce your exposure to bad debt.