My Insurance Passport
Please note: the My Insurance Passport website is no longer available. To order a copy of your insurance file*, please call us on 13 83 32 and select option 2.
Understand what insurance companies know about your claims history
Insurers can ask a lot of questions – even before offering you a quote.
It's important to get the answers right, and to understand what you are being asked. Terms such as '3 or 5-years of claims history', 'at fault' claims or 'claim incidents' can be confusing, and different insurers ask different questions.
Failure to correctly disclose your historical claim record, or that of a disclosed driver on your policy, could result in a denied or significantly reduced claim payout - potentially costing you thousands of dollars.
A My Insurance Passport report gives you access to your historical claim information to help you make the right disclosures - and receive the best insurance price possible.
The report includes:
- Details of applications made by you to insurance companies
- Enquiries made by agents of insurance companies against your details - such as loss assessors, insurance investigators and recovery agents
- Claims made under insurance policies held in your name
- Details of claims where you were named as a driver of an insured vehicle.
The data held on My Insurance Passport is the only resource that Australian insurers have available to verify the claims disclosures from their policyholders.
Order your report today* for only $29.95 inc GST
To order your My Insurance Passport report*, call us on 13 VEDA (13 83 32) and select option 2, Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm AEST.
* Please note, you can order a copy of your insurance file from Veda up until 30 September 2016.