Make sure you’re letting your property to the right people If you’re letting out a property privately the last thing you want is to have the property damaged or have rent unpaid. Help protect your investment property and avoid potential financial loss by getting a TenancyCheck on your applicants. A TenancyCheck report can include information on:
- Past Tenant History
- Court Writs, Judgments and Summonses
- Tenant Evictions and Terminations
- Directorship or Proprietorship information
- Irregular Rent Payment History
- Bankruptcy Notices
- Recommended tenants by other agents
- Tenant checks conducted by other agents and property managers
- Tenants previously or currently renting with another agency
- Broken conditions of lease (monetary and non-monetary)
- Unpaid residential tenancy tribunal or court orders as reported by agents
- Vacated tenants owing money for rent arrears, damages, cleaning and rubbish removal
- Tenants that have abandoned a property without notice
- Tenants that have been issued a termination order as a result of objectionable behaviour or breaches of lease.
Visit TenancyCheck.com.au for more information.